Carpet Cleaning Folsom California
Clean carpets, without the wet mess, returning stains, and hazardous chemicals. Hadley’s is your answer!
Hadley’s Dry Carpet Cleaning – your Cleaner, Greener, Drier, Healthier carpet cleaning professionals!
People like yourself desire the benefits of clean and sanitized carpets. Longer carpet wear, reduced allergens, enhanced warmth and comfort, and improved beauty and style are just a few of the many benefits that professionally cleaned carpets provide. Homeowners want these benefits, but they do not want the drawbacks and hassle associated with traditional carpet cleaning.
We specialize in Low Moisture, Organic Carpet Cleaning that’s cleaner, safer and 100% Guaranteed!
Hadley’s is a locally owned, service driven, and dependable Folsom California Carpet Cleaner who shows up on time and does what we say we will do. We are the carpet cleaner that will professionally deep clean your carpets the Hypo-Allergenic, Non-Toxic, Odor Free, Eco-Friendly way, and leave your rugs Completely DRY Within Minutes!
For a professional carpet cleaner you can trust in Folsom California and the Greater area , choose Hadley’s!
Our six step cleaning process always includes;
- moving of light movable furniture,
- thorough restorative vacuuming,
- pre-treatment of all stains and heavily soiled areas,
- deep cleaning with our signature dry extraction system, and
- grooming to give your carpets that beautiful new carpet look and feel.
Our all-inclusive service comes with no awkward add-ons, upsells, or surprises. Call us today and you’ll love your carpets again….. We GUARANTEE IT!
How We Provide A Superior Carpet Cleaning
- We power vacuum your carpets, lift the pile and dry extract all loose soil, dust and allergens.
- We’ll pre-treat all obvious spots and stains.
- We apply a soap free, detergent free, hypo-allergenic, non-toxic and odor free encapsulating pre-treatment to safely emulsify any remaining spots or stains. (why we use soap free, non-toxic solutions…)
- We deep clean your carpet while removing allergy-causing contaminants, spots, stains and particulates, using deep extraction carpet cleaning equipment that thoroughly cleans and extracts from the bottom up while complying with carpet manufacturers’ recommendations and warranty requirements.
- To remove allergy-causing contaminants and dust mites, we use carpet cleaning techniques that use deep-down – from the bottom up extraction, yet still follow manufacturers’ recommendations and warranty requirements.
- Your carpet is then professionally groomed and will be completely dry and ready to use in less than an hour.
But Is This Process Really Effective?
Take a look at the before and after images below and see for yourself. If we can clean carpets like these, you can be confident we can provide the quality of cleaning you want and deserve for your carpets.
We’ve got you covered! In fact, we probably get more calls and questions about pet accidents and the associated odor issue than all other services combined.
We know exactly how to deal with this and permanently eliminate the problem.
Learn More About Our Pet Stain & Odor Elimination Services
Your Carpet should be cleaned every 6 to 12 months
Maybe it’s been a while and it’s obvious your carpet needs a good cleaning, right?
That’s just one reason to schedule a professional carpet cleaning; however, it’s also important to realize that carpet cleaning can also be important for health reasons too.
Carpets act as a giant air filter in your home (which is a good thing), and can quickly collect unseen dirt, dust, mites pollen and allergens that can’t always be removed by vacuuming.
Although you can’t see them, these substances can also contaminate the air quality that you and your family breathe while indoors.
Think of your carpet as an indoor air filter.
When things like dust, dirt, bacteria and dust mites collect on your carpet, in time you will start to breathe in that buildup.
Merely using household carpet cleaners to remove the obvious spots and stains is not enough to ensure the air you’re breathing is as clean as possible.
By investing in a quality professional carpet cleaning by Hadley’s, you can rest assured that our commercial grade, advanced equipment and non-toxic, eco-friendly cleaning products will result in the most thorough cleaning possible.
Carpets that often appear clean may, in fact, contain more particulates than you realize!
Our “30 Day Clean Carpet” Guarantee
We offer a 100% Clean Carpet guarantee. If you are not thrilled with the service experience you receive from us, we will return at no charge and no obligation and re-clean any area you feel needs additional attention. It’s our 30-day, 100% Clean Carpet Guarantee.